Friday, May 15, 2015

First Glimpse Into My Rambling Music Mind

So this is what it feels like to write a blog. A lot of my friends and co workers have been telling me I need to document my musical adventures and experiences. Well I've decided it's time to do just that. A little bit of background information would most likely be the best way to start I suppose.

I am an avid music lover. I stand by some words I've used a lot "True music has no genre."  A lot of people disagree with that when I say it. But there are a few people that get it. Music for me has and always will be a spiritual thing. It is a release of energy, an experience with the human race where regardless of where you are coming from or what you are going through in your life you can release and just live in that moment and experience pure joy.

This blog is going to be about my experiences with music and art. I will review different concerts and festivals I attend as well as review albums of some artists you may or may not have heard of. I may also cover some art or other things along the way.  So hop on the bus and listen to the Ramblings of A Music Mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to approval.